Sunday, January 1, 2017

Scans/Uploads of 12/31/16

Last day of the year, still working on cards I got for Christmas. Some in this post will be from before Christmas, if they are from before 2016-17.


































































































































































































































































































































Looks like it will be the last Christmas additions of the year posted. I have three pages of Hoops half edited but I think I'm going to run out of time, and I still have all the Donruss for the most part ahead of me, may set them aside as they are done already on the Database.
The rest of the cards are from before Christmas.





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment